Fit in 2015

Options
Good Morning! My name is Dawn, I am 28 and live in South Carolina. My ideal plan is to lose 10-15lbs this year and realized joining a supportive community would be helpful in accomplishing this goal. I am avid about fitness but fail at eating healthy. I love to talk about anything workout related, share recipes so I can expand my horizons, and just like talking to people in general, so I am hoping to make some friends along this journey and see results together. I am looking forward to actually making change happen this year and this should be a great first step! I am excited to be motivated by people and help motivate you as well!

Replies

• harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Having read your post, I would like to say that I can relate in terms of the determination to lose weight and the desire to work actively towards that goal. I have joined a few days ago and have to be honest that this site has been helpful in those few days and the amount of support and information here has been great so far! I will send you a friend request, as I am also looking for added support and motivation and will offer the same in return. Let us both work towards our goal and make it a good start in our journey to better health!