i dont know what u pe0ple will think about it but i am v consious lady about appearance

Options
i am lil 5'3 ft,shape:pear :( measurements 31.5-24-34.5
south asian , from pakistan
i want to ask u guys related to physical appearance i know u ll take me such a fool one but still for just satisfaction :( is it attractive to others or not? i want a response from both men n women ... according to here people call me attractive but few just crack a harsh jokes like u dont have a g00d physical appearance etc it makes me depress :(((

Replies

• Maitria
    Maitria Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous, I'd love to look like you.

Some may not be attracted to your look, but don't give the people making harsh jokes about your appearance the time of day. Keep in mind that no one is universally attractive-I don't get the appeal in some of the people lauded for their beauty.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    I think you look just fine.
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but based on your pics you are not pear shaped... also this is said out of kindness... based on your pictures and age, are you just fishing for compliments?

I suggest you seek a little support in the area of self confidence. Yes you are a very pretty girl, but to feel depressed because you think you are not pretty I think you need a different kind of help other than weight loss.

Remember, it doesn't matter what other people think... there will always be haters and mean people, you just need to find "your happy place" and let them be mean. You are only 20 years old, you have a lifetime to learn what pretty is and it is inside (not the outside) that counts... trust me, you have a pretty appearance.

All the best wishes to boost your self confidence.
  • MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    Options
    What Debb said.
    Outside is fine. Work on inside.
  • effa123punk
    Options
    thanku guys for appreciation
  • effa123punk
    Options
    thanku guys for appreciation :)