Friends

Options
After being away from MFP for a month or two I have decided to return. Tried weight watchers but couldn't get into it so here I am again. I have approx. 100 lbs to lose and would love to add to my friends list so please add me no matter what your weight loss goal is :smile:

Replies

• L720
    L720 Posts: 22
    Options
    I am trying to lose at least 50 lbs! Adding you now! I need the motivation! Anyone else feel free to add me too - especially if you use the app! :)
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    Hey! We are almost the same age alexeialley. I will be 37 in March. I'm try to lose 20-45 lbs. i have already got rid of about 45 lbs (40 of that was when I was doing MFP in 2012 and 2013). It has taken me longer to drop my weight than I would've liked. But I have started to develop good habits and i lost about 5 lbs in December doing a boot camp through the biggest loser club online. I have also been away from MFP for several months but now i am back in full force and I plan to stay til I reach my goal weight. I def need the support and friends cause a lot of people on my friends list are inactive now. So I would appreciate an add from anyone. Thanks!
  • ethibault1978
    ethibault1978 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've been with this program for 22 day's now and I've lost 8 lbs. I haven't gone over my calories goals but i haven't eaten the best over the last few day's. Hi my name is Erica and i'm addicted to cookies & chip's. I'm a mom of 3. 6,4,3. I'm going to lose 100lbs. I'm 36 & on January 26 I will have been married 7 years. I need to be healthy for me and my family. I'm in need of a friend also. So let's kick some unwanted lbs away.
  • Sapezzulo
    Sapezzulo Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose too! Add me and we can motivate each other!!
  • valeriehettelhansen
    Options
    I am definitely needing supportive friends too. Please add me if you'd like since I can't figure out how to add people. Ahhhh!