news feed boring and dead

Options
Been on here for 235 days and a lot of my friends have been missing here lately making my news feed boring so looking for new active friends and yes I cuss and talk about random dumshit if you can live with that send me a friend request

Replies

• jimmyunkle
    jimmyunkle Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I think they went out for cookies and never returned.....lol
  • Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    Add me I like a colourful thread
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    If I go out for cookies, I return, and share with everyone ;) Uh I mean, I don't eat cookies, I eat salad... ya lots of salad o:)
  • jackibailey
    jackibailey Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I've been on mfp since 2011 and I've gained and lost 100 pounds three times. I had gastric bypass in may and have lost 167 pounds since February. I'm looking for supportive friends who won't judge me for the surgery. I still work very hard at weight loss. I walk 3-5 miles nearly every day. I count calories everyday. And I struggle some days. I'm a very good cheerleader. Hope we can be friends.
  • Mapanggulo
    Mapanggulo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Did someone say cookies?? :'(

Don't mind random stuff at all, i tend to post some random, quirky, non-sense sometimes. I figure we all signed up for MFP for the same basic reasons, but there is also more to us than us wanting to loose, maintain, or gain weight. No reason why that can't be shared too right?

I'm always up for new friends!! B)
  • DefiningMyHealth
    DefiningMyHealth Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I will add ya.
  • Jenni129
    Jenni129 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I need more action on my newsfeed too.
  • erin3215
    erin3215 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    If I go out for cookies, I return, and share with everyone ;) Uh I mean, I don't eat cookies, I eat salad... ya lots of salad o:)

Hahaha, you made my day :D add me and I'll be happy to share "salad" with you anytime
  • erin3215
    erin3215 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    jimmyunkle wrote: »
    Been on here for 235 days and a lot of my friends have been missing here lately making my news feed boring so looking for new active friends and yes I cuss and talk about random dumshit if you can live with that send me a friend request

I love some happy randomness, and also have a rather dull newsfeed. Love to be added to yours