What's your Grab and go breakfast?

Options
13»

Replies

• Paiger816
    Paiger816 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    2BeHappy2 wrote: »
    Could you make your eggs in a muffin pan to get that same circular muffin size youre looking for?

I thought about it but I just have basic cupcake sized pans and they're much smaller than the English muffins. Plus I can cut out more out of a jelly roll pan. :)
  • fferbz
    fferbz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Overnight oats are a great idea, just mix oats with milk/almond milk/water/yoghurt and then add anything else you'd like eg peanut butter cinnamon honey and leave in the fridge overnight, they're ready in the morning to eat hot or cold and you can add fruit if you'd like
  • faithyang
    faithyang Posts: 297 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Fruit - apple, grapes, pears. Occasionally for an emergency a banana or an oat bar/muesli bar (I never eat these because of the unhealthy sugar content and calorie count - would prefer a chocolate bar really despite not allowing myself to eat sweets during the weekdays but like I said, an emergency). And a few almonds and a date.

But like marzipanda and lemurcat, I hardly ever miss meals until I actually plan to, else I'll skip it because I have this weird thing where I don't like to eat whole fruit - I like them chilled and sliced nicely in a small ramekin so I enjoy it better. Call it OCD or something.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Lately it's been Quest protein bars or a protein shake.
  • musicandarts
    musicandarts Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Slimfast (190 cals)
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Quest bars. Whenever we go to the swim club, I throw one in my bag and off we go.
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    strawberry nutragrain bar
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Bolthouse protein shake-- Coffee flavored!
    Special K breakfast shake or Protein Bar
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I microwave an egg-stir it and be sure to break the yolk-for 50 sec, toast an English muffin-start the coffee. put the egg and muffin together, add cheese. take a shower to wash the run off of me. by the time I'm dressed and headed out the door, I have a sandwhich and coffee. and then add a banana or apple for portablity
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Fruits, smoothies, boiled eggs, overnight oats, granola bars, pb packets, trail mix, etc