Not a newbie, but starting over for the last time!

Options
1235»

Replies

• 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    If you are starting over again then you could do a lot worse than spending some time in understanding what happened last time and developing a strategy to deal with it this time round.
  • ParadiseIsDying
    ParadiseIsDying Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm the same as all of you! So determined this is the last time I start over! Going to use MFP properly but hoping for support also! Please add me as a friend if you want to! I'm hoping to lose 50lbs max! Wishing you all strength and support!! :)
  • cory17
    cory17 Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Same boat here.. please add me as need to get my brain and mouth in sync. To success this new year!
    9922 Posts: 1
    Options
    Haven't been here in awhile. Trying to start over and need all the support I can get. Feel free to add me.
  • tchrnmommy
    tchrnmommy Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Same sentiment as many. I will say I'm not "starting over" because for the past year I have maintained my weight, just no significant loss. I'm about 20lbs from goal (still) but have been on a loss/gain cycle for the last year. I'm done with that. Turned 40 last November, my youngest will be going to kindergarten next school year...I just cannot be unhappy with my body anymore.

Feel free to add me. I'm usually on my app so I don't get into the community a lot, but I've used MFP since 2004.
  • luciboring
    luciboring Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    manthonyw wrote: »
    I love support!

I am looking for a weight lose incentive buddy. I need support someone to share our struggles and success with losing weight. Doing alone is too hard. Im 59 yrs old was a widow for 10 yrs. In May I married the most loving caring wonderful man. I am very blessed. But for ME and my health to live longer I really need the support of a soon to be friends I hope to lose this 45 pounds !! Please be my friend
  • lmummy
    lmummy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    3Rd time starting MFP. I do good for a while, then stop using it. Then eventually the lost weight comes back, need some support keeping on track and losing 15 pounds and keeping it off!