need help

Hello, my name is Jen and I need some one to help me. This is like the millionth diet I've tried and I always quit after a few weeks. I weigh like 336 and gained it all quickly in college about 10 years ago. One failed marriage and 2 babies later I feel the worst I've ever felt about myself and need a change. I currently have to wear plus size maternity clothes due to regular plus size clothing not being big enough or long enough to cover my belly. I went shopping a few weeks ago and they don't sell the clothes I wear anymore and mine are getting holes in them. So I either lose the weight or eventually go naked. I'm looking for someone extremely dedicated to a weight loss regimen or already achieved their goals and is willing to be a huge support to someone who is a frequent binger. Thank you in advance, happy New year! :)

Replies

• DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    What I found helped me was to pre-log my diary the day before. It helps me to get in the right mind set and know that everything is planned out, and I binge a lot less when I have the day planned. I also make working out a priority. Before and after work, just get it done. You don't have to go full-out, baby steps. Good luck!