training for a half marathon

Options
I'm at it again. At one point I was working really hard and saw fantastic results! I am ready to see those results again. I am on my third day training for a half marathon in May. I have completed one before and was unable to to jog the whole time, I did however complete it in under three hours which was the goal. This time I want to be able to run the whole way. Anyone up to keeping me motivated any help is appreciated!

Replies

• vleebow
    vleebow Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would love to help keep you motivated. You should be proud that you've done a half-marathon. I've been saying I want to do one, for years and have yet to. Perhaps we can inspire each other?
  • mwelch78
    mwelch78 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completing your half within your goal. Sounds like we are both on a similar journey. Completed several halves, but fell out of my routine this past year. I am registering for a 25K that is in May to set my sights on getting fit again. My goal is also to run the whole way for once. Anyone can feel free to friend request me to keep each other motivated and accountable.