clean eating challenge 2015

Options
I have started a clean eating challenge group for 2015, all respectful people who want to join are welcome. We have a great support group so far. So if you are looking for that umph to get you started in the new year we are just a click away.

Go to groups type in 2015 clean eating challenge and join today:)

Replies

• Sharonmdenham
    Sharonmdenham Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have started a clean eating challenge group for 2015, all respectful people who want to join are welcome. We have a great support group so far. So if you are looking for that umph to get you started in the new year we are just a click away.

Motivation and support is the key to losing weight. If you are missing one or the other it will make it very hard to achieve your goals.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I have the most success when I had no motivation and was all alone. Waiting for either of those things was a crutch to help me procrastinate. "I cant because I dont really want to, today' isnt something you can fix with much less than a swift bumkick :flowerforyou:
  • SSharif19
    Options

Hi how do I join? woukd love to be part of this - I am totally new to this and have tried the steps you have suggested but mot sure wether I am in the group or not