New-ish and ready to get healthy!

Options
Hi all! I'm not new to MFP, but I am new to the community aspect of it. I want to be involved in the message boards to help keep me on track and accountable since my previous MFP use has been very, ah, sporadic.

I'm 25 and I have a lot of weight to lose- 160 pounds, to be exact. I know, that's a huge number, especially for someone my age. I've basically been fat my whole life (literally- I was 10+ lbs when I was born!) and I've decided now is the time for that to change. I went to the doctor today and in addition to suspected gallstones, I was diagnosed with high blood pressure. Both of those are weight-related issues. I want to beat this weight and binge-eating problem while I'm still young. I'm excited to chat with you all on the forums!

Replies

• shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Feel free to add me I am down 125 since January.
  • MKknits
    MKknits Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well - I have at least 100+ lbs to lose so I know the struggle.
  • RonkyCats
    RonkyCats Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I like new friends :) i had given up for a little while and it took a Christmas video of me jiggling all over the place to realize i need to get back on here! hahaha