Whats Sexy To you?

Options

Replies

• wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    aplcr0331 wrote: »
    Confidence (and no being a *kitten* isn't confidence, but I like your bumper sticker), intelligence, sense of humor (not giggling like a nervous Japanese lady when people talk, but actual intelligence with humor), self depreciation, warmth and compassion (your typical female traits) a nice butt, a great smile (not just show me your teeth but a nice big beaming smile that radiates from your entire being) and an innate ability to recognize that your partner is their own person, existed before they met you, and was not put on this earth to be an accessory (i.e. supporting actor role) to your own branded movie about yourself.

nb; My wife.

But, I also enjoy yoga pants on small butts, big butts, medium butts, bubble butts, and also very much enjoy butts with thongs, butts with boy short panties, thongs, big boobs, small boobs, perky boobs, and some that hang down a bit ;). I like to watch a woman walk and see the way her hips sway back and forth... that can be intoxicating.

Much of the surface stuff is just that... surface stuff. Easily replicated, copied and faked. Literally dime a dozen but there are some women out there that just radiate that poise, confidence, humor, intelligence, and warmth to make you you really want to actually know them and not just stick your ugly thing into her ugly thing (or his ugly thing if that is what you are into).

wow :+1:
  • jodynolte
    jodynolte Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    530roman wrote: »
    I read somewhere that women wanted somebody to make them feel safe and make them laugh... so basically a Ninja Clown.

THIS
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Man: strong arms, longing gaze, stubble, salt and pepper hair

Woman: curves, cat's eyes, arched eyebrows, wiggle in walk
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Whoops..posted twice

• mehwhatever
    mehwhatever Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Long hair (on guys especially), tattoos, leather jackets, musicians and manly hands.
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    But just to be clear redheads melt me like butter!!!

Hi. :D

• fitbit8
    fitbit8 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Physically....great legs. But confidence is sexy!
  • sweetdixie92
    sweetdixie92 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    StormiLu wrote: »
    Nice Fitting Jeans and Boots On a Man! Knows how to ride a Horse Bonus!

Ummm....YES! A nice pair of cowboy cut wranglers <3

Tattoos. Big strong chests and arms. Beards as long as they're kept nice and shorter.
  • rikracer1961
    rikracer1961 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    ^^^^Cute southern girls!^^^^
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    justcat206 wrote: »
    It totally depends on the person. I'm a big fan of strong arms and shoulders, but I've also been known to fall for sweetheart skinny nerds, kind-but-overweight guys, the man who tells witty jokes, and one friend almost entirely because of the way he smells (I don't know what cologne he wears, but it's magic).

This is gold. I like you, Miss.
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that women wanted somebody to make them feel safe and make them laugh... so basically a Ninja Clown.

Yes!
  • Schirmann433
    Schirmann433 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    A guy I can fart around and be comfortable doing so ;)
    I found a keeper.[/q

That's my kind of girl lol
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh, if there is such a thing as a Ninja Clown Lumberjack Scientist...i will take one.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    It totally depends on the person. I'm a big fan of strong arms and shoulders, but I've also been known to fall for sweetheart skinny nerds, kind-but-overweight guys, the man who tells witty jokes, and one friend almost entirely because of the way he smells (I don't know what cologne he wears, but it's magic).

Well thanks!
    Becka4prez wrote: »

Clowns are terrifying....
  • Archerychickge
    Archerychickge Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    A wicked sense of humor and biceps... sigh... biceps.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »

Well thanks!

Anytime! :)
  • jgratton99
    jgratton99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hmm, how about height!
    I'm 5'10" and I like a tall guy!
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    donnysoule wrote: »
    LynneW1983 wrote: »
    LynneW1983 wrote: »
    my mind tells me that I'm looking for a girl that's fit but doesn't need to be jacked with long hair, pretty smile and eyes. Tattoos, tight jeans and heels. A sarcastic/sharp sense of humor and a mind that'll let her keep up in any conversation.

History tells me I'm looking for a girl with big boobs that'll treat me like crap ;-)

That's hilarious.

sad but true :'(

Yeah we all seem to get attracted to the most unsuitable people. :\

Haha, it's all part of the journey.... I would'nt have skipped one of those crazy *kitten* ;-)

Idk, my first ex, I coulda done without LOL
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    girls on picnic tables, with long legs
  • jgratton99
    jgratton99 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    a-woooo!!!!!!!