Whats Sexy To you?

Options

Replies

• Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Having actual, genuine interests in common! Sense of humor, eyes, lips, and patience...
  • donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    my mind tells me that I'm looking for a girl that's fit but doesn't need to be jacked with long hair, pretty smile and eyes. Tattoos, tight jeans and heels. A sarcastic/sharp sense of humor and a mind that'll let her keep up in any conversation.

History tells me I'm looking for a girl with big boobs that'll treat me like crap ;-)
  • LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    donnysoule wrote: »
    my mind tells me that I'm looking for a girl that's fit but doesn't need to be jacked with long hair, pretty smile and eyes. Tattoos, tight jeans and heels. A sarcastic/sharp sense of humor and a mind that'll let her keep up in any conversation.

History tells me I'm looking for a girl with big boobs that'll treat me like crap ;-)

That's hilarious.
  • diespel
    diespel Posts: 700
    Options
    confidence...and a little black dress
  • lilme21baby
    Options
    Skin head. Tattoss and big arms! X
  • donnysoule
    Options
    LynneW1983 wrote: »

That's hilarious.

sad but true :'(

• LynneW1983
    LynneW1983 Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options

That's hilarious.

Yeah we all seem to get attracted to the most unsuitable people. :\

• lilme21baby
    Options

That's hilarious.

Haha that's funny!
  • donnysoule
    Options

That's hilarious.

Yeah we all seem to get attracted to the most unsuitable people. :\

Haha, it's all part of the journey.... I would'nt have skipped one of those crazy *kitten* ;-)

• Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    At the gym when a guy jumps up and grabs the pull-up bar and busts out a few reps. Yum.
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    When a woman pulls her long hair over to one side of her neck and in the front.
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Confidence and intelligence and a sense of humour are the sexiest things.....
  • jaxass
    Options
    Well, 2 outta 3 ain't bad!

• qxana1969
    qxana1969 Posts: 9,330 Member
    Options
    A man in glasses.....make it a fit, bald man in glasses and the occasional suit....meow!
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    I would say quick wit and a smile that reaches your eyes

Totally agree with that!
  • MalineVD
    MalineVD Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    intelligence. when someone can always surprise me with little facts I didn't know! I love that
  • jaxass
    Options
    MalineVD wrote: »
    intelligence. when someone can always surprise me with little facts I didn't know! I love that

Holy crap...she loves Cliff Claven!

• kshadows
    kshadows Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    Big arms. Tattoos are hot. Kind eyes.