Open Food Diary Friends around five feet

Options
Hi, I would like to add some friends around my height in the same goal weight zone with open diaries. We need a bit less calories than average & I would like to learn from others & get new ideas. (Judgement free). I am motivated to eat pretty healthy & exercise most days & try to have fun with it. Please add me!

Replies

• vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Anyone who logs daily can feel free to add me! I'm 5'2" and have lost around 60 lbs so far - I want to lose 40 or 50 more... started at 237ish
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Great accomplishment! Thanks, I just added you.
  • Buttercupxxx
    Buttercupxxx Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    5.3" 11 pounds down and 22 to go. I logged in with in minutes of eating- either before or after.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing your diary & being a FP friend. Just sent an add.
  • shattrdillusion
    Options
    You can add me! 5'2", 10 down and 37 more to go unless I change my goal! I eat pretty healthy for the most part with the occasional cheat day/weekend.
  • jmkm0508
    jmkm0508 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6 & currently 192lbs. I have lost almost 50lbs. A few months ago i was 177 which made my total loss at over 70lbs. I was put on an anxiety med that aided in weight gain. I allow myself 1250 calories. I log my breakfast & lunch in the morning, i often log what i'll be having for dinner, so i will know how many extra calories i will be working with :) I have 2 kiddos whom keep me busy.. I try to walk 3-5 miles every evening by watching Walking at home with Leslie Sansone. I also have an open diary. Feel free to add me. I love following people on their journey.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Awesome. Requesting you both- thanks!
  • 47to27
    47to27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2" and 145. My current goal is just breaking 140 LOL! After that, 130 - then I think I'll be good. I'm a WAHM and have 2 school-age children. I will send you a friend request. I'm not a fancy eater, and I'm a sometimes cheater, but for the most part I do alright. I've got to work on sticking to an exercise regimen, though - that's my biggest downfall.
  • JenNicole11
    JenNicole11 Posts: 1,834 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2ish and goal is to lose about 30 pounds.... and I'm making my diary open to friends for the first time ever :neutral_face: I would love to have more friends with open diaries and similar goals :smile: !
  • ShinyHappyMe15
    ShinyHappyMe15 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 with about 50 pounds to lose and an open diary.I have worn my fitbit every day for the last 15 months and aim to hit 10,000 steps a day. Would love to have more friends who understand the struggles in keeping the weight off when vertically challenged.
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request! I am 5'2" 175lbs looking to lose 30lbs. Could definitely use some friends too!
  • osteological
    osteological Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me. I've got an open diary, and I'm 4'11".
  • lwb258
    lwb258 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 5' weigh 139. I want to lose 9 to 10 more pounds.
  • sharablue9185
    Options
    I'm 5'2" currently 164 pounds and I don't know what I want my goal weight to be. .I just know what I want my goal feelings to be if that makes sense...I haven't started a diary but definitely will start one and make it open...Anyone who wants to add me feel free I always like new friends!
  • lohkin
    lohkin Posts: 43 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I would love to be MFP friends. Anyone in this thread can add me. I have an open diary and have been logging for 80+ days. I am 4'11" and currently at 153 down from 164. My initial goal is 140 by April 4. I would like to be in the low 130s by mid-July.
  • GemmaM_x
    GemmaM_x Posts: 324 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I'm 5'1'' :smile:

Started at 212 lb, got down to mid 180s, got diagnosed with coeliac disease, after months of honing my diet, am back up to the high 190s. Aiming for 140 lb, and see how I get on from there!

My diary is open, I log daily regardless of whether or not I'll be going over (tonight being a prime example!) and use my jawbone up to get in 10,000 steps a day plus gym workouts or cycling!
  • baldnavywife
    baldnavywife Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi my diary is open and I'm 5'1 eating 1200 calories daily :)
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" (well actually, 5'2.75" :tongue: ) I'm still on my way to lose about 30 more lbs. :smile:
  • ericah971
    ericah971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi, i log and my diary is open. Im 5'2, 138 lbs l. Ive lost 10 so far and looking to lose another 10-15.. Mainly, i want to be fit and healthy. I eat healthy, try to keep carbs low..but i have a huge sweet tooth! Anyone on this thread feel free to add me! Happy new year everyone!