New Year's Resolutions!!!

Options
NessaReh85
NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
:) Hello Everyone,

I am probably first and foremost the biggest procrastinator and quitter to my New Years Resolutions. Last year my resolution for this year was to lose some weight, although I did lose some weight it was no where close to what I wanted to lose.

So this year my resolutions are as follows and I plan to stick to them NO MATTER WHAT!!!! (famous last words):

1.) Lose 30lbs by May! (Hopefully to look better in a swimsuit before we go on the canoing trip)

2.) To complete all my little crafting projects that I have started and never finished

3.) To be a better person both financially, mentally and physically!

These are my top three resolutions that I hope I can stick to!!!!

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR RESOLUTIONS THAT YOU PLAN TO SUCCEED AT IN 2015?????? WE CAN DO THIS!! NO MORE PROCRASTINATING!!!!! ;)

Replies

• Old_Man_McGucket
    Old_Man_McGucket Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Enema on the space station.
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Other than lose weight, I want to get my Drivers Licence (finally) and go to Europe.
  • nvpixie
    nvpixie Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I didn't see your post and just made one of my own with the same topic :blush:
    Here are mine:
    1. Write more--I like writing poems, stories, journaling, etc. I need to do it daily. It makes me happy.
    2. Stop procrastinating/stay focused--I'm a real daydreamer and I need to stay on task with all my goals (big and small).
    3. Get out more--I'm a lazy homebody at times, and it needs to stop!
    4. Organize my home--At work, my desk is immaculate. My house is a disaster. Time to minimize and purge.
    5. Exercise--I currently don't. I need to move more.
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    #1 - Go Back To School
    #2 - Do Well in School
    #3 - Budget my Money More Effectively!
    #4 - Thin My Herd of Cats!!!!!!
  • jklei169
    jklei169 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    1 save more
    2 spend less
    3 eat better
    4 get more active.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    1. Remember to write 2015.
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options

The struggle is real.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Atleast changing a 4 into a 5 is easier than changing a 3 into a 4 was last year!

I'm going to tighten up my diet and keep working out. Maybe up the cardio. I'm going to finish Body Revolution next month, so I will re-start it in Feb. and up the weights, follow her meal plan and do the kick start week, but instead of the Body Revolution cardio at night, I'm going to do Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I have 84 lbs left to go until I reach my goal and I'd love to lose the majority of that in 2015. All 84 lbs would be perfect!
  • victal
    victal Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Stop picking my nose
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Options
    ^this, plus the following:
    1. Spend more time with God in prayer, Scripture, devotions and praise/worship
    2. Overcome 1 fear
    3. Think more positively
    4. Manage pain more wisely
    5. Drink enough water daily
    6. Make wiser food/drink choices
    7. Reduce/deal with stress better
  • laurasuzie3
    laurasuzie3 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Be fit enough to wear a bikini
    Get to my goal weight
    Have an awesome 21st bday
    Start performing again
  • sissidevore
    sissidevore Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    i am going to try to be more healthy, and try to stay off the computer more, i spend about 3 hours per week on here, and i feel like it is time i could be spending else where . and perhaps save money and not spend so much on buying useless things .
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    #1 biggest mistake in choosing your Resolutions? Too general! Key to success is stating one or two thing in great detail. "More financially responsible", for example. How you gonna do it and what does it mean to you? Not that you want to outline something so personal for us, but for yourself.....
    and write it down.
    Peace.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I don't really believe in resolutions. If I want to make a change in my life, I do it when it's relevant rather than waiting for a "starting point" like New Years.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Well, I was hoping to make it to professional internet troll status this year...but I just can't bring myself to beat up a kid for lunch money or make fun of old people...sigh...maybe next year... ;)
  • kota4bye
    kota4bye Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    I'm focusing on increasing flexibility, but I have a few CF goals for the year too
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    #1 biggest mistake in choosing your Resolutions? Too general! Key to success is stating one or two thing in great detail. "More financially responsible", for example. How you gonna do it and what does it mean to you? Not that you want to outline something so personal for us, but for yourself.....
    and write it down.
    Peace.

Yup! I break down my goals into ridiculously small details. But, it works!

• hp0404
    hp0404 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Get a DIVORCE!!! And loose this weight ......AGAIN!!!
  • NatalieG4261
    Options
    Obviously lose weight... But I'm hoping, as unfit as I am etc, that I'll be able to run 5k confidently by the end of the year. Gives me enough time I think :P