Looking for friends 25-30 with open diaries

Options
We're out of that party every night stage, but not quite at the completely settled down stage either. Let's connect! I'm a 5'7, 180 pound (starting weight 200) female with a desk job. Lowest weight I hit was 172 in September and then it all went downhill. Hoping to get back to my goal weight of 156! I also have a FitBit!

Replies

• sarabeth320
    sarabeth320 Posts: 15 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am in this category also. Age 28, 5'4, 195 lbs, been stuck in the same 5-10 lb range for the past year and I am really ready to make some serious changes. Do you like your FitBit? Does it help with your goals? I am looking into buying an activity tracker, but there are so many options out there, I haven't committed to one yet.
  • clreyes22
    clreyes22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 5'4 and 175 at the moment. Looking to get down to 155 by end of april or as close as safely possible haha. I have a fit bit as well and my diary should be open. Today was my first day using it and I like it so far. I have the charge which doesn't do heart rate just a step counter. It seems to work well and the calories lost during exercise seems about right. I'm still figuring it out though.
  • misswhitney1
    misswhitney1 Posts: 72 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Added all three of the above posters! Feel free to add me as well! 27 year old, 5'3'', 143#. Looking to lose 11# by summer, and become consistent in eating and exercise habits!
  • adge1475
    adge1475 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Oh, pick me! I'm 25, 5'5", desk job. Highest weight in 2010 at 208 pounds. Lowest in 2012 at 118 pounds. Now I'm 155. Just looking to lose body fat while sparing as much muscle as possible :)
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    28, desk job, have lost 30 pounds, looking for another 15.
  • SpikeTailTurtle
    Options
    24.5 yrs old. Is that close enough? Highest weight 219. Current 195. Goal 150lbs. Looking to connect with people and make my news feed a little more active.
  • lothquendi
    lothquendi Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27, started at 205 and I'm at 180 now, goal weight being 155. I'm a full-time student. Add me!!
  • kailibertsch
    kailibertsch Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    28 (29 in January) female with a desk job as well. 5'10", 168 pounds (started at over 200). I also have a fitbit!! My diary is open...just don't judge all the liquor consumption...it's one of my New Years Resolutions! :smiley:
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 29 and 241 pounds down from 271 pounds in about 1.5 years. Feel free to add me!
  • Havefaith2012
    Havefaith2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me I have an open diary! I am 25 trying to lose 40 lbs!
  • GemmaM_x
    GemmaM_x Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    We're out of that party every night stage, but not quite at the completely settled down stage either. Let's connect! I'm a 5'7, 180 pound (starting weight 200) female with a desk job. Lowest weight I hit was 172 in September and then it all went downhill. Hoping to get back to my goal weight of 156! I also have a FitBit!

I'm Gemma, I'm 25 from Glasgow, UK. Started at 212 lbs also with a desk job, got down into the mid 180s before a few health issues set me back and I'm now back up at around the 200ish mark.

I was diagnosed with coeliac disease at the start of the year and been forced to made huge changes to my diet.

Now that I'm comfortable with my new dietary needs I'm ready to get going again. Had an amazing run last time and hope to have more of the same again! :smile:
  • lola656
    Options
    I've seeing all the people like me! I like The steady paycheck but the sitting at the computer all day is sooo bad especially when hoping to lose weight. I'm 5'5" and 190. Wanting to get to 140. I can't afford a trainer so I have to figure out how to weight train on my own. Eating healthy isn't actually that hard as I love food. I'm trying isagenix but I really don't like the whole shake thing.
  • ericah971
    ericah971 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Add me! Im 28 and 138. 5'1. Trying to get fit and look great in a bikini!
  • hollydelatorre
    hollydelatorre Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm 30 desk job. I'm 5'7 219 my lowest was 135 before my two babies. Battles scars worn with pride but not my chubbs lol. Looking to change that
  • melyfig
    melyfig Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    24. Desk Job and looking to become a student again soon. Sedentry lifestyle between work and studying for Grad school. Looking to start up again for the New Years and needing to drop approx. 60 lbs. Looking to adapt a lower carb lifestyle; >100 gr.

SW: 215
    GW: 155
  • kelaya00
    kelaya00 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 202 lbs. I am looking to lose 58lbs. Please feel free to add me.
  • KLaurenW
    KLaurenW Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can all add me. Ill be 29 in Feb. 215lbs and 5'4"..need to lose to 160..really touchy about it because I recently gained a ton of this weight! need motivation.
  • Boris3944
    Boris3944 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! First time posting but you guys all sound like me and I'd love to make some friends. I'm 28, work at a desk job, 5'9", highest weight was 240 but now hovering around 200. Now working on reaching goal of 160ish.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I am 28 and log every day with an open diary. I am a nursing school student, so practically a desk job every day. I also have a Fitbit! I want to lose around 50+ pounds (some of which I recently gained back). Feel free to add me!
  • Heres2gettingfit
    Options
    My first post too! I'm 5'7, 139lbs jumped up from 131 in the summer. Hoping to get back down again asap and could use some support from others trying to lose some weight too :)