Meal preping

Options
So how many meal prep? Do you get bored of what you made? Where do you get healthy recipes and how do you make correct portions?

I would like to start meal preping but I need some help getting started! Any help advice or recipes would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks All!

Replies

• Sybersis
    Options
    Hello gabysmama,

I have always thought eating by using one of those plans where they send you the food is a great way to go. But I find it pricey; that much money for a months worth the meals; I have to double the price because I will be feeding my husband too. I am willing to do the cooking even though I am not that great of a cook. I too need some help with getting started. I want good meals that are vegetarian. Actually i call my self Veganish I do eat fish once in a while, maybe once a month I eat cheese and eggs too for the protein. If i could find a plan that gave me all the protein I need and cut those things out I would be ok with it. the next thing I have found difficult is finding a plan that gives you breakfast, lunch and Dinner. Also one that I don't have to visit a specialty store. I have Hy-Vee with a health market. otherwise i have to travel 2 hours to the nearest health food store. If you know of anywhere to get menus that will help prep for good protein and low cal and real food. I would appreciate your help. I have tried doing it my self with recipe books but I am not sure I am getting all the right things I need to lose weight while staying healthy.