Hi :)

Options
Hello.. I'm trying to get into the habit of eating healthier & exercising more because I'm not gonna lie, I'm insecure about mainly my weight.. it's been kinda hard for me to get motivated. I guess I'm looking for accountability buddies? Haha So yeah.. ^-^

Replies

• myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Hey there :)

I understand the motivation issue. I live in a small town where about 98% of the town rolls up its sidewalks at 6pm. :/

Ultimate Challenge
  • irchrismm
    irchrismm Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you want. Down 48lbs with 88 to go. I'm active and wouldn't be here without the support of others. :D
  • txw955
    txw955 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for accountability buddies.
  • scruff_farrier
    scruff_farrier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Get that, and I am too. I work on the road a lot. So its hard to stay accountable, or even motivated to work out when your nor always in the same place, or working the same hours.
  • RayneStorm94
    RayneStorm94 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That sucks. I live in a neighborhood where the people drive like psychos so I don't really like walking around here.. almost been hit a couple of times :/ I really only get to walk around the river, but I can't make it out there every day.

If you guys want to add me feel free to! Can use all the help I can get haha ^-^'

Also, The app won't let me see other people's profiles, and was being moody with the post.. Is that normal or no? It took forever for it to even let me post earlier :\

• scruff_farrier
    scruff_farrier Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ya seem, to being having the same problem. I can't veiw anyone's profile. Only day three for me in this app. So I don't really know.
  • antonella666
    antonella666 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me

Will help in any way
  • Rockprincess33
    Options
    Add me! I had a 65 days streak until Christmas which wasn't awful but I am back at it and having friends on here is awesome and helpful!
  • ShadowSliceX
    Options
    Gah. I started this last week and only had a 2 day streak.. it difficult but will be worth it in the end.. just need control over how much you eat..