At Home Exercising

Options
2»

Replies

• SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I use Jessica Smith (her videos are on Youtube, plus she has a website), as I find her personality to be more motivating than many people who do videos and just... stare at you lol Jessica Smith almost makes me feel as though I'm actually exercising with someone.

Sworkit is, also, a favorite of mine. It syncs with MFP (in fact, last I knew, MFP had a link to download it to your tablet or other device somewhere) so will automatically log any workouts you do. The calorie burns might be a bit off. It does give me numbers that seem right, but I can't be 100% sure.

There are a lot of free videos online these days. I make use of them, because I have to have a set routine. And I have to see it. This is why apps and videos work for me. If I'm just doing 100 jumping jacks randomly, I feel odd (but that does work for some people, it's all about what works for you).

There's, also, adding running and jogging into your walking. Intervals and all that.
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I, also, like to dance sporadically. That technically counts as exercise.
  • jhutchens125
    Options
    My boyfriend did P90x and it works!
  • 2shoes123
    2shoes123 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I've been working out with Booty camp tv on youtube. I like the short but effective cardio workouts.
  • EntropyIgnited
    EntropyIgnited Posts: 33 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Pilates and yoga. I'd also invest in barbells, medicine balls, etc etc. My favorite home exercise is hula hooping though ( :smile:
  • jukyu
    jukyu Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Fitnessblender, BeFit and Zgym are all good