motivation friends

Options
Looking for people loosing weight motivation and tips add me as a friend I'm new to all this thanks any advise would be great.

Replies

• lisalips30
    lisalips30 Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    always keep that water bottle next to you to get in your 8 cups or more.
  • donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I'd be proud to be your friend and add all of my silliness and nonsense. I hear it's a great motivator ;-)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Yes, very cold water. I try to get close to a gallon a day and drink lots of Green tea!
    Good Protein throughout the day, such as white meat chicken and fish and a side of fresh baby spinach with every meal!

Much luck!!! 2015 is gonna be an awesome year for you! :smiley:
  • hana338
    hana338 Posts: 10
    Options
    donnysoule wrote: »
    I'd be proud to be your friend and add all of my silliness and nonsense. I hear it's a great motivator ;-)

I love this reply nice one. Added as a friend looking forward to all the silliness haha
  • hana338
    Options
    donnysoule wrote: »

I love this reply nice one. Added as a friend looking forward to all the silliness haha
  • hana338
    Options
    lisalips30 wrote: »

I will try drinking as much as I can but it makes me sick can only manage 1 cup a day since having kids don't know why but today I have drank 2 cups so that's a small improvement.
  • hana338
    Options
    Yes, very cold water. I try to get close to a gallon a day and drink lots of Green tea!
    Good Protein throughout the day, such as white meat chicken and fish and a side of fresh baby spinach with every meal!

Much luck!!! 2015 is gonna be an awesome year for you! :smiley:

Thank you. Again as quoted on another reply water make me sick so 1 cup a day I have drunk but today forced my self and have had 2 so slowly getting there with that. Green tea and baby spinach never tried but will put on my shopping list for tomorrow. Thank you again and all the best and good luck for 2015
  • SILENTxMURDER
    Options
    hana338 wrote: »
    lisalips30 wrote: »

I will try drinking as much as I can but it makes me sick can only manage 1 cup a day since having kids don't know why but today I have drank 2 cups so that's a small improvement.

Replace it with tea then! It's just as good as water, it tastes like heaven and it has a lot of antioxidants!