Happy New Year

Options
Just wanted to take a minute to wish everyone Happy New Year! Whether your goal is to lose, maintain, gain, or just be healthy, I wish you all nothing but the best! Enjoy your night, be safe, and remember, one night will not derail you forever. Take the time to enjoy yourself, but make smart choices! :smiley:

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Thank you and to you too :)
  • All1971
    All1971 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year to you and all the MFP community. Thanks in large part to this site and the good people here, I'm ending 2014 in a much better place than I began it and looking forward to continuing my journey into 2015. I wish you all the best.
  • cotewalter
    cotewalter Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Our NYE anymore is at home listening to Beethoven symphonies. Our local public radio station plays all 9 Beethoven symphonies starting at 6pm with the Ode to Joy playing at midnight. We are invited to brunch in the morning with friends at there home, kind of pot luck. Will probably be asleep at midnight anyways. I am slowly worrying less about every calorie i eat and just making smarter choices btu allowing treats. So many of my wife's friends give sweets as gifts that it is like being bombarded. Thankfully i can't stand chocolate so my wife takes those for the team. Trying to focus more on relaxing a bit more and dropping a lot of activities. Hoping to put more emphasis on home things. Have a great and successful new year!
  • DaveTimeKeeper
    DaveTimeKeeper Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    sounds awesome, is Beethoven your favorite composer?
    my favorite is Tchaikovsky, maybe some Chopin