It's 2015 and losing weight is not on my New Year's Resolutions list!

Options
2»

Replies

• bstetson1
    bstetson1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I was hating the strength training too. Weights are heavy! However, I love the results and now mainly work in the free weight section of the gym and only do cardio for 20 minutes, twice a week.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Yeah I just never really saw any result I guess when I was doing it more (I still do 15 minutes every other day, using dumbbells up to 40 pounds), so I'm not that motivated. I guess it would probably just have been worse if I hadn't done it.

ETA: I love the way my arms look, but I guess I'll just never be satisfied with my midsection because of the loose skin, so it might be why.
  • 51teresa
    51teresa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am keeping that 144 pounds off for sure. My word for 2015 continues to be commitment to maintaining a healthy lifestyle, and that includes a daily login to MFP, meeting my protein and workout goals!!!!!!!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    bstetson1 wrote: »
    But maintaining my weight loss and building more definition is!

I am so happy not to have to focus on losing pounds and can't wait to see what this year brings.

After tonight I am cutting alcohol out of my diet and focusing on building the strong physique I have always wanted but never figured I could achieve.

What is your maintenance resolution?

Loving your post ☺
    I don't make resolutions per se and I'm also maintaining but I will continue to work on my strength and see if I can finally rid myself of my mum tum!