Replies

• RHBrumfield
    RHBrumfield Posts: 7 Member
    Options
  • ThePoeToaster
    ThePoeToaster Posts: 1,681 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Came in for pics of women in yoga pants. Left disappointed.

By the way, yoga sucks! I did a round of P90X last year, and yoga was the hardest workout in the program. That stuff HURTS.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I think Tony Horton's yoga is the suckiest yoga, for sure.

Go to a Google window and type "yoga pants" and click "images". If you're going to ogle yoga butts you may as well ogle fitness models and the belfie crowd.
  • theimprovedsharonat50
    Options
    Lucy - they sell their pants in petite and long sizes too and fit great! http://www.lucy.com I like the 'Do Everything' pant but they have a number of styles
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Options
    Old Navy mostly since I've got a long inseam as well. I don't buy their yoga pants but I do buy their other active pants
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    I get the cheapie Mossimo pants at Target. They're stretchy cotton, in boot cut or tapered (skinny?) leg, Capri or ankle. I like the ankle boot cut with the black fold over band. I change into them the second I get home from work and do yoga and lifting in them. I also walk/run the dogs in them when it's too hot for sweats but too cold for shorts. When I was heavier, the running would cause the inner thigh seam to split after a few months of wear. You get what you pay for- $10-15.

They're not yoga pants, but I sometimes wear C9 (Champion for Target) capris for yoga. I get the "fitted" style (I think- vs compression or relaxed).