What's on your dinner menu the rest of this week?!

Options
Let's see what you have on your menu for the rest of this week!! Mine is below!

Tonight we will have left over homemade stew.

Tomorrow I'm making cream cheese tequitos with refried beans and Mexican rice.

Friday night we will have flat iron steak, fresh baked Parmesan green beans and cottage cheese

Saturday is salmon and asparagus with a small green salad

Sunday and Monday is homemade vegetable soup!

What's on your menu?! I love to see everyone else's ideas!

Replies

• auntchellebelle
    auntchellebelle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Tonight: Italian Chicken with brown rice
    Tomorrow: Buttered Beef in the crockpot with Brussels sprouts and whole grain roll
    Friday: Leftovers
    Saturday: Pizza (bad I know, but I like a greasy meal occasionally
    Sunday: Not sure yet.
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Tacos
    Eggs, toast and fruit
    Pad thai, egg rolls
    Chili
    Veggie burgers, baked french fries, fruit
  • srmchan
    srmchan Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wed
    - SausageWorks The Sicilian sausages
    - sauteed bell peppers and onions
    - french fries (not for me)
    - spicy mustard

Thu
    - beef tenderloin (cooked sous vide)
    - pan seared lemon-garlic asparagus
    - sweet potato wedges w/ creme fraiche and sriracha sauce
    - burgundy mushrooms

Fri
    - turkey chili

Sat
    - left over chili
  • srmchan
    srmchan Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    jus4kix06 wrote: »
    Friday night we will have flat iron steak, fresh baked Parmesan green beans and cottage cheese

I LOVE flat iron steak. I'll cook it sous vide for about 8-10 hours at 125-130F to make it tender, then sear it quickly up to a medium-rare. I take a similar approach with other tough cuts like sirloin and London broil. I'll top them with salsa fresca, guacamole, or burgundy mushrooms.

I'm in a rut on my veggies; I'm eating too many sweet potatoes and asparagus. I would appreciate the recipe for your Parmesan green beans. That sounds really good!

Sam

• jus4kix06
    jus4kix06 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Sam this is the recipe I use!

http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/11/roasted-parmesan-green-beans.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+weightwatcherspointsrecipes+(Gina's+Skinny+Recipes)&utm_content=Google+Reader&m=1

Flat irons are my favorite too! We grill them most of them time but insight have to try out what you've been doing!

Another great veggie idea is baked honeyed carrots!! They are delicious!
  • karyabc
    karyabc Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    :# your menu are awesomeeee... i swear sometimes it sucks to live in a third world country :'(
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    Catfish and veggies
    Grilled chicken and random veggies
    Tacos
    Kielbasa, sauerkraut and potatoes (cooked in beer)
    Spaghetti and meatballs
    Italian sausage and veggies
    Pork loin and veggies
    Maybe some homemade pizza

The fish was supposed to be tonight but we kinda piggied out on homemade pretzels and skipping dinner.

Fresh veggies are broccoli, cauliflower (will roast it), yellow squash, green beans. There's extra potatoes and will probably mash some or make potato fries (ditto with some sweet potatoes).

There's leftover cauliflower leek soup and chicken tortilla soup as well and some pork loin/baked potatoes/roasted Brussel sprouts but that will probably be lunch sometime.

It's actually a VERY rare thing that I actually have dinner planned for a week!
  • jus4kix06
    Options
    I find if I have it planned out for the week I have no excuse not to eat at home. Therefore less eating out!! Plus I love knowing what I'm eating for dinner day to day because it helps me know how many calories I have for breakfast and dinner!!
  • jus4kix06
    Options
    6jd0ppec2b1k.jpg
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Monday - Subway probably, it's dance night (which means we're gone from home for hours)
    Tuesday - Chili
    Wednesday - Garlic and herb roasted chicken and potatoes with green beans.
    Thursday - Homemade calzones w/ side salad
    Friday - Steak sandwiches, tater tots and salad
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Tonight: Apricot chicken, roasted brussels sprouts with bacon and pasta alfredo
    Tomorrow night: Kielbasa with peppers and onions and roasted carrots with dijon mustard & balsamic vinaigrette and leftover pasta alfredo (but not for me).
    Tuesday night: Mini meatloaves, cauliflower bake
    Wednesday night: Not sure yet, probably grilled tilapia, roasted broccoli slaw, and rice
    Thursday night: It's usually McDonald's Thursday at our house. I'll have to opt for a healthier option.
    Friday night: Pizza - zucchini, kalmata olives, roma tomatoes, spinach, and feta! Yum!
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had turkey kielbasa and cabbage; tomorrow I'll have the same. Tuesday it's a quick fry-up of ground turkey and lots of veggies with homemade sauce; Wednesday will be the same. Thursday I'm doing grilled chicken, steamed broccoli, and quinoa; Friday will be... you guessed it... the same thing. I like to cook, but I'm a single parent who works two jobs -- I don't have time to make something new and exciting every night!

I haven't planned the weekend yet. My kiddo will probably be with his dad, so it may be Subway for me all weekend (one footlong, two dinners, problem solved for six bucks). If I don't do that, I'll probably just have quick salads or frozen veggie burgers.
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Ohhhhh some of your meals sound so yummy....

Monday - Baked Fish, Pears and Broccoli

Tuesday = Breakfast Day - SOS and Poached Eggs

Wednesday - Italian Sausage, Tortellini and Sauce, (needs a veggie)

Thursday = FryDay - Chicken Nuggets, Onion Rings, (needs a veggie)

Friday - Undecided...

This week has got to be one of the laziest for me, i usually have it all planned out a week in advance. We are eating from a stockpile so we have begun to run out of veggies 8-(
  • jus4kix06
    Options
    Love it! Reading these reminds me of meals we haven't had in a while. Like meatloaf! I friggin love my meatloaf!
  • SunshineKimL
    SunshineKimL Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Monday Turkey Taco Salad.
    Tuesday Fish (whatever is in my freezer)
    Wednesday Lemon Garlic Dump Chicken
    Thursday Fiesta Chicken (Chicken, canned fire roasted diced tomatoes, Black beans, corn, salsa in crockpot, throw in 1 cup of instant brown rice half hour before you serve.)
    Friday Leftovers!!!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'm eating out for dinner Thursday and possibly Tuesday, otherwise, dinner for the week will be either the beef macaroni or the guisado verde I stuck in the freezer with some frozen veggies and fruit.
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Korean beef bowl: http://damndelicious.net/2013/07/07/korean-beef-bowl/

Veggies: carrots with hummus or cauliflower cheese

Plus, I made a batch of bacon baked beans earlier today so that will last a few nights.

My diet hasn't been varying lately.