Struggling 44 year old woman

Options
13»

Replies

• Lovelyloralee
    Lovelyloralee Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    What a great idea! The hardest part has been the exercising for me but to do it for wonderful causes - that makes me want to walk! I love Eeyore too by the way! Thanks for the advice, I will be using this :)
  • violettatx
    violettatx Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Y'all are doing it wrong. LOL

I'm 48. I figured out, why fight it? Eat light in the morning, eat a light lunch, and heavy at dinner, and snack. I love it this way. Night time is just when I enjoy eating. I'm relaxed, I like to put on a movie, or a program on TV, get a glass of wine, cook a nice meal, and enjoy it, and then end with a nice snack (peanut butter and apple, or ice cream, or whatever). So, I minimize my day time eating, and eat more at night. Works out great for me.

Good luck.

This is exactly what I do! I go to the gym after work, so I eat my largest meal at night. I often have a nice glass of wine and some frozen yogurt with chocolate chips after. That and heavy lifting is working for me. Oh, and I'm 54 btw.

Tracking calories and working out is a commitment, but if you're willing to make age doesn't matter. It was just as hard to get in shape when I was younger, LOL!