Cinching Down the Pounds

Options
Well, hello - My name is Lauren. I am 23 years old, and I'm at 325lb. I'm looking to get down to 250lb or less. My boyfriend and I are looking to do the Dukan diet together this year, so looking for others that are doing this diet, as well as some others that just want to be supportive of one another.
I'm a country girl from Colorado, and a Veterinary Technician. So my exercise usually consits of restraining a 60lb dog, or a fractious cat or perhaps a bull that isn't too happy to be at the clinic. Going to try to get to walking more often, and get my steps in.

Feel free to add me as a friend would love having others along for this 2015 journey.

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Unless you are going to stick to it for life low carb diets can result in massive weight gain when you stumble and fall off it. Although there's lots of water weight loss very early on with low carb which is very appealing

if you learn about portions and balance foods you love through a calorie defecit you will lose weight and possibly have a greater long term chance

Whatever you decide good luck