Fitbit

Options
Hey is anyone using fitbit? I just started using it and wanted to see what peoples thoughts were.

Replies

• marcuswerstler
    Options
    I use a fitbit an absolutely love it! It will account for calories you burn at rest and during exercise, track your steps very accurately, keep track of your nutrition intake, motivate you to drink more water, ext. I'm sure you will love it.
  • CanderWilver
    CanderWilver Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I got a fit bit flex for Christmas and I like that it is a constant motivator to take extra steps wherever I go. Now that I have used the flex for a week, i wished i would have gone with the One. The flex doesn't accurately count my steps when pushing a stroller or cart or when I'm carrying a baby (which is often with one year old twins). Also when I'm waitressing and carrying plates, etc, it won't be as accurate either. Maybe I'll just have to get in the habit of putting it in my pocket or something when I do those activities.
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Ooo good I am so excited. It was my x mas present to myself haha. I got the flex as well though. what is the difference between the one? xx
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Avid Fitbit user. Love it and feel lost without it on my wrist. It's so easy to check my goal status. It's been the motivator to make my steps even at 10 pm at night.
  • juleskay
    juleskay Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love my One. I had a zip and it gave me issues so since it's motivating I spent the money and got a One. Its awesome and don't have to buy batteries
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    liannexxx wrote: »
    I got the flex as well though. what is the difference between the one?

Flex is a band; One clips to your bra or slips in a pocket.

You can learn how to get the most out of your Flex (and find Fitbit friends to do challenges with) in the Fitbit Users group:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I have been using a fitbit for a couple of years now. I currently have the fitbit one, but I prevously had the ultra. I like the challenges that you can participate in if you use a mobile app. It helps me compete with myself and make sure I keep active.
  • liannexxx
    Options
    Ooooo so you guys think I should up my game? How many steps are you aiming for a day?xx
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I got the Flex last year for Christmas and used it pretty regularly. I just upgraded to the charge a couple of days ago. I like the fact that the charge has the time display :) I shoot for the 10,000 steps a day but when the weather gets nicer I'm going to up it to 15,00

I also have the aria scale- which I really like
  • liannexxx
    Options
    Whats an aria scale? So many new exciting things haha!x
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    liannexxx wrote: »
    Whats an aria scale? So many new exciting things haha!x

Aria is a wi-fi scale manufactured by Fitbit. My body fat readings are way off, but I love never having to log my weight. And I sync it with TrendWeight.com to see my trend without the "noise" from water weight.