First week!

Options
I am so proud of myself, made it through the first week, it was difficult but I survived! And now I've lost 4 lbs! I was hoping for at least 2 lbs but when my little wii fit said 4 lbs I couldn't believe it. I felt a difference in my clothes but I figured that was just inches... I am so excited, I know that every week is not going to be 4 lbs but I am okay with that, at least I am already on the right track to reach my goal!! >.<

Replies

• kristelagarcia
    kristelagarcia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Getting into the routine of eating right and exercising is definitely the hardest part! Hope you enjoyed your excercises, because that just makes it so much more enjoyable.
  • Anely05
    Anely05 Posts: 15
    Options
    Yes you are! The first week we lose more...it's def. going to slow down but like you said before...we're happy with a pound lost! Oye you'll need a new wardrobe for July wink wink ;-D
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    Options
    Thanks ladies! Yes I actually do enjoy the exercises, I love my wii fit ..it's great! And thanks to the nice weather walking has been very relaxing and peaceful....so I am enjoying that too!

LOL Anely, YES!! can't wait
  • elyse0210
    elyse0210 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Which wii game do you use? I've been using the wii fitness and am currently doing the 30 day challenge. I love it too!
  • Winter0916
    Winter0916 Posts: 80
    Options
    I have the one that comes with the wii board, It may be the same one but not sure since I haven't noticed whether if it has a 30 day challenge setting...have to check
  • LoveMy4Kids
    LoveMy4Kids Posts: 231
    Options
    Good for you!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!