fibit

Options
My husband and I are thinking of getting one We see there are a few different kinds which one do you like best and does it work well with this app?

Replies

• lfrazier2482
    lfrazier2482 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit One. Got it on Amazon for around $100. I like that it is small and I can clip it to my pocket. I have a friend who has a Flex. Personally I don't want something on my wrist. They sync well to MFP. Those are the two that I have had experience with. I find them very motivating.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    They're all good—it's entirely a matter of personal preference. Some people can't wear a Flex or the new Charge, Charge HR & Surge at work. I'm afraid of forgetting to wear a One or Zip—or even putting it in the washing machine.

The latter two clip to your bra or slip in a pocket—very discrete.
  • CanderWilver
    CanderWilver Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If you push a stroller or shopping cart alot, or carry a baby frequently, i would suggest the One instead of the Flex. I have the flex and it doesn't accurately log my steps when I'm pushing or carrying my babies. Still a great motivator to move more though.
  • kew1952
    kew1952 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have the flex and I love it. It helps to motivate.
  • chesves
    chesves Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    After reading a lot about them, I decided on the fitbit charge. I would have gotten the charge with the HR (heart rate) monitor, but they're not out yet ....
  • catrinasjourney
    Options
    I have the flex and love it so much thinking about getting the charge when it's out.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I have the one -- I want to love the Charge/Charge HR but I don't think I can do the bracelet daily.

Love my one -- Love that I can tuck it away and forget it....never lost or washed it either :smile:

plki9g4lp1zi.png
  • mellenthine2014
    mellenthine2014 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone for the advice!! I think I have made my decision which one to get.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    I originally got the flex, then 'downgraded' to the zip and prefer it

I like to wear it on my waistband or in my bra so that I can wear bracelets and I have no use for sleep tracking, I like the long battery that doesn't need recharging every few days

I prefer the easy numerical readout

I also use a polar HRM during workouts