Motivation Buddies Needed- 100+ lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• heartsaver81
    heartsaver81 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Hey girl you can do it. If you'd like to add me feel free. I have about 110lbs I need to lose and would like a motivational buddy.
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi :) Sending you a request. I'm need to get my act together, I'm 28 5'6 280 lbs and looking for friends for support here :)
  • dancemom0311
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm new to the site and hoping to find some support at 33 I'm 279 and want to lose over 100 but just sounds so far away! Best of luck to everyone!
  • Chakrachic7
    Chakrachic7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi to everyone, I signed up for MFP a while ago but never fully dug into what this community has to offer. I am 48yrs old and have another 70lbs to go to get to my goal weight. I had lost 49.5lbs on weight watchers a couple years ago but over the last year I have gained back 25lbs. So scary how it just creeps back on in a blink of an eye. I know what works and what I'm supposed to do but without a support group of people that understand the daily struggle it is hard to go it alone. So far MFP has opened my eyes to the calorie count, and breakdown of whats in the food I'm eating like carbs, fats, proteins and so on. I like having the daily amount that I need to stay within to give me a goal. So if anyone wants to "friend" me I'd love to do this journey with you.
  • mirandahorton
    mirandahorton Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im Miranda, I'm in a similar situation with an overall goal of about 100lbs. I too am looking for motivation and accountability. Feel free to add me too!
  • Kmbrin7656
    Kmbrin7656 Posts: 23
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Hi I am new to mfp, I'm 19 5'3", and 246lbs, I would like to lose around 110 lbs, and I'd love to have some friends to help support and motivate me, and do the same.
  • Kmarchand86
    Kmarchand86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey you can all add me too! I'm looking to lose 100lbs, but my short term goal is 50 for this year :)

I'm 5'5 and am super motivated!!