Accountability Buddy...

Options
I really need an accountability buddy.
The past few years I really stepped up my running, and have run 2 marathons, many half marathons, and numerous 5ks. This past November I had my first injury due to running and I've lost all motivation to pretty much do anything exercise related.

My plan for the New Year is to focus on Pilates and Yoga (strengthening my legs and core) so am starting the Blogilates 2.0 Beginner Calendar and also want to try to get some running in as well. (Just got the OK from my PT to run again, slow short runs.)

I'm 30 female in FL, looking for someone around my age.

Anyone need an accountability Buddy?

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I can 100% relate to how you feel, I had a running injury around 6 months ago and it really set my motivation back a LOT. What I did learn from it was alternative exercises that I really got to enjoy. Even now I include some of the other things alongside running!
    You just have to find something that works for you, you have achieved so much.. If you ever feel demotivated you can always draw from all those great successes!!

Happy new year to you, make 2015 your year for total success!!!!
  • aeslikkyd
    aeslikkyd Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just like Adam, we have all been there. Had a knee injury and was forced to rehabilitate for 2 months which feels like a lifetime.

You have made great progress thus far and you are bound to achieve more so continue your success!