Kayla Itsines anyone?

Options
Hi everybody :) and a happy new year to you all!

Im considering purchasing the Kayla Itsines package- I'm 5'9 and currently weigh 11st 7, in hoping to lose just under two stone. I was wondering if anybody had any experience of using Kayla Itsine? I'm hoping to do it at home but I'm just wondering how much space you would need to do it at home? I do not have a garden and I have very limited space in my house- a small living room. I'm thinking I may have to join the gym and use the equipment there.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Replies

• Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it is. If you believe it will help you, want to try it and have the cash, go for it!

Remember, though: You don't have to pay anyone to lose weight! You cannot buy your way into thin - Oprah has taught us that! - and you don't need to pay anyone at all to do it.

A gym membership is a great idea when you have a small space in which you exercise...if you find out that you're trying to do it on a regular basis and cannot because there isn't enough room.

If your money is important to you, don't spend it until what you're doing isn't working and you're thinking that you'd like something. THEN, look I to buying it.

The fitness industry is huge and everyone selling stuff will try to convince you that if you buy their product, it will help you lose weight. Don't get suckered. Don't buy anything until you discover, on your own, that you'd like it. If the money is important, of course.

If the money isn't important, buy it all! If you don't like it, sell it on eBay. :)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Never heard of this Itsines. A gym membership is a wonderful investment in your health.
  • tahni
    tahni Posts: 45 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    there are, uhm, cheaper ways to find it if you check some other websites, not that I condone that haha ;)

If you do decide to do it I just made a group to hopefully join the bbg-ers together

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/101504-kayla-itsines-2015-bbg-team-movement
  • Lazz5k
    Lazz5k Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I do it in my bedroom.. and that's small !!! ADD me. I'm starting back at week 1 today!!!!
  • nicoletteamber
    nicoletteamber Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    How is the BBG movement going ladies?! Hanging in there still or finished??
  • mapleleafmom
    mapleleafmom Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am currently on week 5 BBG 1.0