Needed - Supportive & Motivational Friends

Options
Hey there,

My name is Ayla, 24 years old, and looking for some people with similar and even different goals to help motivate and support on this journey! It's a new year, so new me. I am determined to lose some weight (about 40), get healthy, and just feel better about myself overall. Feel free to add me!

Ayla Lee

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there Ayla,
    Welcome to MFP, you have the right determination to really make 2015 your year and give yourself that healthy lifestyle that you deserve!!
    I'm sure that you will find all the motivation and support that you could wish for here on the forums, there are so many people on different stages of the exact same journey as you that will be more than happy to give you help and tips along the way!! Making friends here will make your journey so much easier, there is nothing 'easy' about this but it is always 100% worth it!!

Happy new year, make 2015 yours!!!!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :-)
  • emilysauerbyrne
    Options
    Hi Ayla. It looks like we have similar goals. I will add you!
  • 2015Stronger
    Options
    Feel free to add me for daily support!
  • Arashi2015
    Options
    Hey Ayla. I'm 21 and in a similar situation. My goal is 50 lbs, and this is my first health program.
  • oOArankaOo
    oOArankaOo Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Ayla,
    I'm in a similar situation, so please feel free to add me as a friend here :) I could also really do with some support and motivation from friends!