Any 20/30 somethings want to be friends???

Options

Replies

• svalenzeno
    svalenzeno Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm 34 with a looooong ways to go... I can use all the motivation I can get! Add me! :smiley:
  • LTee83
    LTee83 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm 31 with 20-30 lbs to lose. I would love more friends!
  • Beckeh87
    Beckeh87 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and also looking for support/motivation for my journey. Feel free to add me.
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    i'm 24, would love any support !! <3
  • Ashleyysfitness
    Ashleyysfitness Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    21 years old, Lost focus and now I am back on track I am looking to lose 30+ Pounds as well. Looking for anyone to help me stay motivated and keep on track!
  • Emmy4444
    Emmy4444 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me, 27 from Canada looking to lose about 60-70 lbs. Lots of that weight due to depression and anxiety, so if anyone is in the same boat and wants to connect, drop me a line!
  • laurenluterry8586
    Options
    Hi there! I have been a newly started member since May 2014... I had been a member before, but didn't quite "get it" yet! I'm 29, about to be 30 this month and in the best health I've ever been in...and I couldn't have done it without #myfitnesspal! I've lost 57 so far, and have 39 more to go! Looking forward to you being in my newsfeed and watching your seccess story! You can do this! Be proud you have decided to take charge of your health and weight girl!
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    @FitEmmy44 I also have anxiety, and have just decided it is a part of my personality. I'm 29, love the outdoors but don't have enough time. I work FT and I'm a FT grad student, plus I am very active politically and hold leadership roles locally with political organizations, so... I don't have as much free time as I sometimes would like. Combine that with medical challenges, and I just cannot lose very quickly. But I will lose, it just isn't happening overnight.
  • jennifeffer
    jennifeffer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am 37, almost too old for this thread:) I am a married mother of two boys. I work shift work at the hospital reprocessing medical equipment. I have been a member of MFP for a while. I fall off every now and again. Here to dust myself off and lose 70ish pounds. I have some MFP friends but my feed is almost dead. Would like to have some new friends with similar goals. I am doing C25K again, i go to goodlife, i do Jillian dvds and i ski, skate, bike ride, rollerblade(it's been a while) and swim. My food diary is open:)
  • SexyFromTheStart
    SexyFromTheStart Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 28yrs old with about 41lbs to lose(for now). I started using MFP about 4yrs ago and didn't stick to it (no one to hold me accountable) but I'm more focused now. Open to friends to help keep each other on track, and possible fitness partners in the NJ shore area.
  • animejennie
    animejennie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    29, always in a losing/maintenance of about +/- 10 lbs. I would love to have more friends on MFP. Feel Free to add me!
  • AWordyGirly
    AWordyGirly Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I joined here about 2 weeks ago and the support has been amazing. I joined slimming world also and am down 5 pounds and will be weighing in again 2moro. I'm blogging about my journey here - https://awordygirly.wordpress.com/ and feel free to add me :-)
  • tabby_123
    tabby_123 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose about 50 lbs as well! I'll add you! :)
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and looking to be more active/healthy and lose a few pounds in the process. Anyone here can feel free to add me :)
  • mendez88carlos
    Options
    26 from Denton, TX. feel free to add me for motivation. Im looking foward to losing 20 pounds, with lots of work, energy, and motivation. Keep up the great work
  • MsWilson007
    Options
    I'm 29. I got married a year and a half ago and list 15 pounds for it. I've gained 20 pounds since then and I would love to lose them.
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Bang in the middle. 25 here anyone more than welcome to add me
  • annealicia1
    annealicia1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to connect! 27, Wisconsin resident, and looking to lose 40 pounds as well :)
  • lj85g
    lj85g Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    29 years old... need to lose 40-45 pounds!! Any new friends and motivators would be sooooooo welcome!!
  • ssssuperkate
    Options
    I'm 25 & have 20 lb to lose!

Anyone feel free to add me. :)