10 Week 'Biggest Loser' Weight Loss Challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Of course! Just message Jim1960 for the invite and message me with your starting weight (your weight anytime from 1st January to the 4th)... :)
  • KristaD720
    Options
    If its not too late I would love to join. I messaged you my starting weight and I also messaged Jim for an invite. Thanks!!
  • kendalslimmer
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Okay, just added you and messaged back! Wednesday is really a cut off point but if anyone's truly desperate they can still join up until Sunday - so Thursday onwards that will be 'starting' weight (1st-4th) and 'week 1' weight (8th-11th) that you'll need to message me with...

The weigh-ins always run Thursday-Sunday and you can pick any day you wish out of those to post a weight.

Thanks guys!
  • dannymurphy1989
    Options
    Hey id be up for it... My starting weight is 16st 2
  • kendalslimmer
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I've sent you an invitation to the group and an email explaining how to accept. :D
  • LoMadd0406
    LoMadd0406 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message Kendalslimmer and Jim 1960 :) Hopefully I'm not too late!
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    You're not! Check you messages... xx
  • kendalslimmer
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Guys you no longer have to message Jim as well - I can now send out invites. So just message me.

Jim's just got back after a week away, so his inbox is pretty full, but he's sorting through it as best he can.

xx
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Guys you no longer have to message Jim as well - I can now send out invites. So just message me.

Jim's just got back after a week away, so his inbox is pretty full, but he's sorting through it as best he can.

xx

Hello!! Can I join?? I can't figure out how to message on the app someone who isn't on my friends list!
  • angelawald2005
    angelawald2005 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am having trouble trying to message someone who is not on my friends list but would really like to join this group please help? Haha
  • kendalslimmer
    Options
    I've sent you a message and an invite Angela. :)

To send a message to someone who isn't your friend, click on their profile pic, this will take you to their profile, then select 'send message'.

Guys entrance to this challenge closes on the 11th - this Sunday. So if you'd like to join, we'll need an email from you - by Sunday night - requesting to join the challenge and listing your starting weight (1st-4th January) and current weight. We will then issue you with an invite and allocate you to a team.

Anyone accepted into the group after this date will be added to a 'cheerleaders' team - your weigh-ins will still be recorded but not ranked.