NSV I said no to....

Options
ashleyShades
ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
PIZZA! I am learning to own my weight and the responsibility for what goes in my body. I wouldn't say that I'm an emotional eater but I do tend to "zone out" and eat without thinking since my schedule changed at work. Most of the week I don't get home until around 9 so when I went home and my boyfriend had ordered pizza I didn't eat any because I had eaten dinner at work at a reasonable time! I can't explain it but it's hard for me to not eat when others are eating around me.

Replies

• 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I agree, it is hard when someone else is eating and you aren't. It's so easy to just have a bite, that turns into a whole piece of pizza, even if you aren't hungry. Good for you!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you.... that is an exceptionally difficult thing to pass up.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    WTG... that is a HUGE victory! I know I struggle turning down pizza... it is really the only fatty food I just can't seem to say no to!
  • 1duffwf
    1duffwf Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! That is a huge NSV!! :smile:

My work is a death trap...for sweets!! This week has been particularly tough. It's only Thursday and I've already said "no" to: donuts, chocolate cake, chicken fingers (okay not sweet - but deep fried and breaded), scotcheroos, and french toast bites.
  • Thinnyminime
    Thinnyminime Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great Job...you have changed your lifestyle! That's the biggest deal of all...you win!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mdraper60
    mdraper60 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! That is still something I am working on and hope to get to that point soon!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ashleyShades
    ashleyShades Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!! That is a huge NSV!! :smile:

My work is a death trap...for sweets!! This week has been particularly tough. It's only Thursday and I've already said "no" to: donuts, chocolate cake, chicken fingers (okay not sweet - but deep fried and breaded), scotcheroos, and french toast bites.

We have potlucks a lot and I try not to participate because I'll eat meatballs, brownies, chips and dip and all kind of other food I shouldn't eat or if I do eat should eat in moderation lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!