Hello there!

Options
Hi, my name is Ileyia, I am 23 and currently trying to lose weight to be healthier for myself. My husband and I have been wanting to start our own little family and it's hard doing so at our current weight, so we're planning on doing this together!
I have two stepsons and two nieces (one is also my goddaughter) and I want to be a positive influence on them and show that that no matter where you are in life, you can start changing yourself for the better!

If you want to know more, or become a weight loss buddy, just send me a message!

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    So glad you've decided to make changes, this site is great for helping do that! :) Welcome!
  • IleyiaHines
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm really happy that I have made this decision for myself!
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Hi Ileyia! Great goals! Happy to share the journey with you -- add me if you'd like.
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Hello, I have been on mfp for about 15 months, lost 34lbs but still have a long way to go.

Anyone is welcome to friend me but the following are MUSTS for me.
    1. You log onto mfp regularly
    2. You comment on post and not just use the like button.
    3. The support is two way and you give support to me in return for the support I give to you.

I do delete those that do not support and comment as I want to be a supportive friend on this journey.
    Good Luck to you all.