determined to find me

Options
Almost 15 years ago I lost over 90 lbs in a year....then I met and married a guy who made fun of my healthy eating and daily gym visits and I put most of the weight back on. The man who I let distract me from me is gone, I am with a man who is very supportive BUT, I am recovering from a serious leg injury so this time I need to start with just diet...no exercise :neutral_face: I know how to do this......join me and we can work together!

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site :) What we put in our mouths is actually more important than moving our body. Exercise makes us healthy but eating at a calorie deficit is what helps us drop the lbs. ;)
  • MariMcKeon
    MariMcKeon Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Thanks. While start out I know (for me) I need to totally eliminate chocolate and other non-fruit sweets for 2-3 weeks.The start is the hardest.....as soon as I start to see results life and willpower get easier!
  • saraliininsapo
    Options
    Hello! Very good that you got rid of that horrible man.. I cannot understand how healthy living can be such a problem to many people! Very good that you have a better man now :) I would suggest you should eat enough protein and vegetables and also a little vegetable fats (only a little carbs!) so that your muscles will stay there and your blood sugar stays in balance too. Good luck! I've been in your situation - twice :)