One year difference. 70 lb down! (with pics)

Options
124»

Replies

• samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing job! You look like a completely different person.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Wow!! You look like a completely different person, and much, much younger! More importantly, you're healthy. What a blessing to your beautiful family. Felicitaciones!
  • DanniB423
    DanniB423 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!! Inspiring!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,357 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous, wow,! Your an inspiration plus love your story of of the journey! Beautiful family picture!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Well done!

PS - We have almost identical stats, so I can completely relate to your progress. If you think you feel good now, just wait until you get that last 15 lbs off!
  • JoseCastaneda
    JoseCastaneda Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Wow, just wow! You did this not only for you but to have more time with your family... and what a beautiful family it is!! Congrats to all the hard work and health you gained because of all the changes. SO very proud of you :)

Thank you! you know how to cheer me up!
  • JoseCastaneda
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE. What a great job! I know you can reach your goal.

Thank you! I know I'll drop those pounds eventually. The real challenge is to keep up this lifestyle from now on! it's not about losing weight. It's about gaining health and years
  • JoseCastaneda
    Options
    ckholland3 wrote: »
    Wow!! You look like a completely different person, and much, much younger! More importantly, you're healthy. What a blessing to your beautiful family. Felicitaciones!

Gracias!
  • Circa1964
    Circa1964 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hats off to you!! Great job, serious dedication going on in your life. As others have stated, you look younger as well. Whoo to the Hooo!
  • JoseCastaneda
    Options
    flatlndr wrote: »
    Well done!

PS - We have almost identical stats, so I can completely relate to your progress. If you think you feel good now, just wait until you get that last 15 lbs off!

Thank you! You are the kind of people that inspires me.
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Wonderful accomplishment!~!!!
  • larryc0923
    larryc0923 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Your transformation is amazing. Thank you for sharing, very inspirational.
  • JoseCastaneda
    Options
    Just to share my latest picture here... I really like to play basketball without losing my breath before the first 5 minutes :smile:

mdfgh4rd8vqj.jpg
  • Archon2
    Archon2 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Very good! You look like a different guy...younger too!
  • LGM080514
    LGM080514 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Ok, the weight loss is awesome, but how stinkin cute are your babies?! Congrats on the hard work and the beautiful family!!
  • JoseCastaneda
    Options
    LGM080514 wrote: »
    Ok, the weight loss is awesome, but how stinkin cute are your babies?! Congrats on the hard work and the beautiful family!!

Thank you! they're my inspiration :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!