New to this . Looking for friends/support

Options
2»

Replies

• PaulaRicco
    PaulaRicco Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy for you that you quit smoking! Good luck on your journey :)
  • mariyumm
    mariyumm Posts: 10 Member
    Options

I love the TruV combo pack. I have been using the supplements for 2 weeks and am down 8 pounds.

How are you doing now? I started in April and just about done with my 10th month! Overall I love it!
  • abbasmatty
    abbasmatty Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Im new also need a little support. :)
  • westbrookt14
    westbrookt14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Tara. I'm new here. I'm hoping that having a group of people with similar goals will be motivating for me. I look forward to meeting new friends and hearing what everyone else is doing to accomplish their goals. I'm contemplating doing the military diet and I've been going to the gym a couple of days a week. I look forward to exchanging ideas/advice with each of you.
  • angeldeb63
    angeldeb63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a 31 y/o criminal lawyer, who always had a slim figure. Practiced ballet all my life. Then started lawschool, gratuated, found a job, met my fiance and been gaining weight every month. To make matters worst, i had started smoking. Feeling tired, stuffy, bloated. I am wearing size 14 now, do not feel confortable at all in my current weigh. I refuse to go out and see people i havent seen in a while because i dont want people to talk behind my back about my weight again. On november 18th i quit smoking and my NY resolution is to loose 30 pounds. This is quite the challenge for me. I am looking for some support, somewone to motivate me, maybe swap ideas, recipies, tricks and tips.

• angeldeb63
    angeldeb63 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can relate to your post. I too and wearing size 14 now and am afraid too that I will run into people I know who will comment about my weight gain behind my back. I started smoking again too after 10 years smoke free - slowly quitting with zonnic gum. I have always struggled with my weight, but this is the biggest I have ever been. I have to loose about 25-30 pounds also -