Question about 30 day Shred?

Options
Watching some of the videos on youtube and thinking about starting them but I might run into an issue. I live in a basement apartment and the ceilings are low. They do some jumping jacks, I'm afraid if I do full jumping jacks I will damage my ceiling. Any one have any suggestions on what i can do to modify the routine?

Replies

• allison1983weber
    allison1983weber Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I would just choose one of the less bouncy but still full body cardio exercises, I am sure that would work. Really the whole point with the nonstrength exercises is to keep your heart rate up so I think you should be fine :) it's a great workout!
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the help. I will give it a try.
  • _runnerbean_
    _runnerbean_ Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    You could do a half jack where you keep one foot still but move the other to the side. Or jog on the spot during the jumping jack parts.
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    Never heard of a half jack, will give it a try.
  • 7elizamae
    7elizamae Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    You can just step out instead of jumping out with the jumping jack. Maybe go a little faster to get the heart rate up. Anything is better than nothing!
  • Jupither
    Jupither Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    In level 2 or three the regular jumping jack is substituted by a version with dumbbells, where the hands are only lifted to about head height. You could do that from the beginning