3010 weight loss for life? Anyone tried it?

Options
Does anyone else have this company in their area or have they tried their plan? From what I have heard it is basically a low car diet, where you buy their foods and follow their meal plan. My accountant lost 80.lbs in 7 months and had tried everything else. I just wanted to see if anyone else has had positive or negative results or any other feedback using this plan.

Replies

• Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what it is. If they are just selling you food at a exaggerated price to make it easier for someone then I guess it's fine.

I will say that with a little knowledge and discipline, it is probably not needed.

If they are trying to sell you shakes and energy supplements and stuff like that, it is most likely a scam and not worth your time.
  • pdank311
    pdank311 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Can't say I have. I know it's standard practice for some companies, but don't you think buying "their" food seems gimmicky?
    If you learn to weigh / measure accurately you can achieve the same results.

Once you stop using "their" food, you won't have to learn portioning from scratch then.

Personally I'd rather learn what works during the loss process and continue to use that during maintenance.

Or were you planning on eating their food for life? It just seems like once you come off that plan that all bets are off the table and you have to fend for yourself. So it seems like doing the whole thing yourself would be the best option to ensure you don't fall back.

Just my buck fiddy on it.
  • allanakern
    allanakern Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    pdank311 wrote: »
    Can't say I have. I know it's standard practice for some companies, but don't you think buying "their" food seems gimmicky?
    If you learn to weigh / measure accurately you can achieve the same results.

Once you stop using "their" food, you won't have to learn portioning from scratch then.

Personally I'd rather learn what works during the loss process and continue to use that during maintenance.

Or were you planning on eating their food for life? It just seems like once you come off that plan that all bets are off the table and you have to fend for yourself. So it seems like doing the whole thing yourself would be the best option to ensure you don't fall back.

Just my buck fiddy on it.

yeah... this
  • allierat84
    allierat84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My response was going to be very similar to the post above, but they already said it all. You really do just need a bit of willpower rather than spending money on a plan that will likely make you a bit miserable with how much it restricts you.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    What happens when you no longer buy their food? All you need to lose weight is a calorie deficit. Commit faithfully to logging your calories. It works, and its free.