42 pounds down (almost halfway there)-- full comparison pics included this time

rbfdac
rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
edited January 2015 in Success Stories
I posted a little success story after my 40 pound loss a couple of weeks ago, but only showed the difference in my stomach from the side view, sitting down. I'm approximately the same weight now (thanks, holidays!), but wanted to post a body and face comparison at the start of this new year.

My goal is to lose 100 pounds, so I'm almost halfway there. I wanted to post at the beginning of this year and HOPEFULLY in 6 more months when I meet my goal.

The "before" pics are slightly blurry, as they are pictures of pictures. I weighed 320 (maybe slightly +) pounds in them, but I weighed in at 317 when I officially weighed in before starting this journey. I delivered my son just a couple of months before each of the pictures were taken. The "during" pictures were taken NYE. Granted, the angles in which all of the pictures were taken is slightly different, but I think you'll get the gist.

Happy New Year to everybody! I hope you are able to meet all of your goals in 2015!

Files wouldn't attach here- attempting to put in to comments!

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!