Need to lose 100 pounds plus

Options
2»

Replies

• arsherma
    arsherma Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I want to lose about 150 anyone add me:!
  • sweetskeeter
    sweetskeeter Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 150 pounds at least! You can add me!
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I had 201 pounds to lose. So far, I've lost 122 of them. Good luck. You got this! Just never give up and you'll get there!
  • bgoddess2003
    bgoddess2003 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, I think my hardest challenge will be when I go to work. I have to be strong willed this is my challenge.
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Down 40, 100-150 to go. Anyone is welcome to add me
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100lbs, could probably stand to lose 130-140...fixing to start back up on my healthy lifestyle i started year before last, hopefully i can stick with it this time! lots of luck to you all!
  • elpurple
    elpurple Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and looking to lose a lot, I have a busy lifestyle and struggle to accurately log weights/portions. I'm looking for similar people to help and help me on this long path...add me if you like :)
  • firemist22
    Options
    Yall can add me!! I have around 80pounds to lose as well :( sometimes I think il just die fat :(
  • ReeseJimi
    Options
    I have about 145 lbs left to lose, I have lost about 43lbs so far.
    Add me :)
  • Heidiwonka
    Options
    Wow, so many people here.
    I'm 42 years old and I need to lose 110 pounds. I've recently helped my husband battle cancer and one of the things that his doctor did not go over was eating correctly.
    As my husband was losing weight rapidly due to the treatments I was cooking and buying all of his favorite things to eat to help him put weight on.
    My husband has been in remission for a year now but continues to buy and eat all of the fattening foods i used to get and make for him.
    I do not have the will power to not eat it. I've asked him to stop buying it and bring it into the house but after 20 years of marriage he does what he wants. This has also affected my son who is about 300 pounds now. I need to do this for my son and myself.
    I would be most grateful for any support because this will not be an easy road.
    I have been a smoker since 1990 and November is when I had my last cigarette due to determination. I can do this diet...I hope!
  • linzee32
    linzee32 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am beginning my journey to lose 150 pounds. Anyone else have lots to lose?

Yes me! My interim goal is 54, but ultimately I'd love to lose 100