Female, over fifty, wants to finally be fit in 2015....any fitness pals ?

Options
2»

Replies

• gholman63
    Options
    This is great.. To make new friends with the same goals.. Get Fit in 2015! I just turned 51, weight 160 lbs, and would like to lose 20 and be more healthy and energetic. I'm a nurse and do tons of walking at work, but I need to kick it up a notch and make exercise a part of my life. I have 4 grown children and 2 grandchildren whom I adore! My biggest temptation is Cherry Coke (love the stuff!) I switched to diet a couple years ago, but didn't lose any weight, and I feel the diet soda makes my bones ache. I need to cut way back (I'm realistic and doubt I'll ever be able to quit completely). I got a FitBit for Christmas and am doing that in conjunction with MFP. 2015 is going to be our year, right?! What do I do to officially "join" the group?
  • sugar297
    sugar297 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I am 53 and want to lose about 30 lbs. I just started a new program on the 13th called Whole 30 and really love it! I would love to have some support. i also have been on and off MFP for several years now. Just got back on about a month ago.