Favorite At Home Workout Program

Options

Replies

• jworkman1980
    Options
    I am a huge fan of Insanity, Asylum, Les Mills Pump, Combat and Turbofire.......I am a beach body junkie :) Their programs really work!!
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    bump
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Insanity and Brazil Butt Lift are the one's I'm doing right now. Insanity is challenging but effective. Brazil Butt Lift is fun, the instructor is so cheesy it makes me laugh :-)

LOVE Brazil Butt Lift! And I've always been curious about Insanity.
  • beckiern1
    beckiern1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Jillian's 30 day shred for me!

I tried to do insanity, but i have degenerative arthritis in my knees and it's too much for them. i'd like to keep my own knees as long as possible before i have to get fake ones :)
  • BabyCerise
    BabyCerise Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Rocky IV Training In The Barn To Fight Drago
  • katgirl007
    katgirl007 Posts: 8
    Options
    NTC (Nike Training Club) app, I use stuff laying around the house or rather than do the weights if I don't have them I just try to do more reps in the amount of time. Or I go outside and run using a 10k build up app. :)
  • csuhar
    csuhar Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I'm not into watching the same dvds over and over.

I'm about to start my 3rd week of You Are Your Own Gym.

I downloaded the ap to my phone and do the 30 minute workouts while watching mindless tv. I love it! All body weight workouts, you can do it anywhere.

This is mine, too. I can use the book, but using the app lets me include variety and it has its own stopwatch, so the only "gear" I need is my iPad and enough floor space. (It's incredily easy to take with you on vaction, too, so you don't get out of the habit.)

Another benefit is that, depending on the workout format for the day, I can sometimes get a workout in before work by packing my gear, shaving, and pulling my lunch out of the fridge during the rest breaks.
  • kayla7jackson
    Options
    I personally like Turbo Fire, Brazil Butt Lift, and 3 mile walk. All three of those are enjoyable but really work those muscles. :)
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Les Mills Pump workout is awesome!
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    My fav has to be Jillian Michael Body Revolution, and the other is ChaLEAN Extreme (but not the cardio part.).
    (I'm now looking for a Kettlebell program...)
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy the Walk at Home DVDs with Leslie Sansone. I don't care what anyone says. She gets you sweating!
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Insanity all the way!!!!
    I also like Jillian Michaels Body Revolution ... anything Jillian really
  • krystleneal
    krystleneal Posts: 12
    Options
    I follow Cassey from Blogilates on Youtube. She is super nice and really upbeat!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels Body Revolution BY FAR!!!! It is 12 different DVD's so you don't get bored and she works your butt off in 30 minutes! I lost 30 lbs and 19" doing this program! I'm going to start round 2 on June 17th if anyone wants to join in :)
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Barrys bootcamp
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    I really like the Wii active! I have been doing the 30 day challenge and extra workouts on it and feel a difference!
  • Cravitzina
    Cravitzina Posts: 10
    Options
    fitnessblender.com

Search by difficulty and workout type to find routines for your level as you progress. Workouts are clear, well-cued, and offer sensible modifications that modulate intensity and offer low-impact options.

It has made me a HIIT believer.

And, it's all free!
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I love love Loved turbofire when i was fit enough to do it (gotta build up to that one)