How do you cheer yourself up?

Options
happywithme12
happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
Having an off day today and kind of in a pissy mood for no real reason. Just wondering how everyone cheers themselves up when they are having one of those days when your mad at the whole world?

Replies

• The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Going for a run or lifting. Especially when feeling stressed and pissy, I am in a way better mood afterwards.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I run.
  • RoadsterZ
    RoadsterZ Posts: 434
    Options
    I drive....
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Lift. Trail ride on my mountain bike. And throw some marinated grilled chicken on the grill. Rinse. Repeat.
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Find something to laugh at.....whether it is on youtube or a joke....
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I look at funny things on Pinterest.
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Deep fried goodness.
  • happywithme12
    Options
    Its hard to do any of that while sitting at this stupid desk at work but I will be hitting the gym at lunch, maybe that will help. Then tonight going for a nice walk with my babies, that usually makes me feel better.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    The other day when I was having an anxiety attack, I made myself feel better by talking to a close friend that I trust, listening to Matilda the Musical, and looking at gifs of Alyssa Edwards.

Watching a TV show or movie that I like also usually helps.
  • happywithme12
    Options
    Deep fried goodness.

Who doesn't love anything thats fried, but i am really trying to stay away from that stuff because it is my weakness I LOVE FRIED AND GREASY FOOD.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I just tell myself the good old days were'nt always good and tomorrow isnt as bad as it seems.... Thta's on a good bad day, lol, On a bad bad day I analyze the situation and usual;ly lose that mind game with myself!!!! lol......
  • Forever4me
    Forever4me Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yes to all of the above. I've definitely had my struggles in life, and honestly, although I wouldn't say it makes me "cheery", I close my eyes, take a few deep breaths and think about all the good and great things in my life, the things I am blessed with and grateful for, and it helps put things in perspective.
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    You watch this:

baby-shocked-gif.gif
  • deeann7769
    deeann7769 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Dance... or free running. It makes free running way more fun if you pretend you are being chased by a zombie =)
  • happywithme12
    Options
    You watch this:

baby-shocked-gif.gif

That totally made me laugh thank you hehe
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I spend time with my horses - it's like a mini vacation.
  • happywithme12
    Options
    Dance... or free running. It makes free running way more fun if you pretend you are being chased by a zombie =)

I love dancing I do a lot of zumba thats fun stuff----oh my god its the zombie apocolypse heeeeelllllllllllpppppppppp LOL
  • chickadelta
    chickadelta Posts: 43
    Options
    I skweam and skweam til im thik
  • RoadsterZ
    RoadsterZ Posts: 434
    Options
    Interact with my MFP friends!!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Its hard to do any of that while sitting at this stupid desk at work but I will be hitting the gym at lunch, maybe that will help. Then tonight going for a nice walk with my babies, that usually makes me feel better.
    If you stuck at a desk, Kitty gif's are the answer.
    11800d1305999104-any-problem-punching-out-cat-kitty-punch-out.jpg