hello guys

Options
Hiya I'm Kelly, housewife and mummy from Scarborough. I started counting calories a week ago, I have a tonne of weight to lose so I will be around a lot :) I'm hoping to get back to my pre baby weight of 9st 9lb but anything lost is great. So far I'm down 8lb. All I can say is water is my main help right now, fill up on that and you won't eat as much In a meal :) anyway, I won't blabble on, I hope I can find some weight loss buddies to help me on my journey xxx

Replies

• jamieish1984
    Options
    Hey Kelly!!! Welcome!! Water will be your best friend that is for certain! Add some lemon slices or cucumber slices to it to make it a bit more interesting. I tend to get bored of water sometimes and don't get all that I need. One of my biggest weaknesses. Anyway, welcome, good luck and congrats on the little one :)
  • kwoolstencroft1
    kwoolstencroft1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you :):) I will do, a friend told me adding mint leaves also is a nice fresh taste, which I'm eager to try, defo giving the lemon a go too so thank you. Xx
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Kelly! Mmmm mint leaves? <3 I love water <3 but what you've all suggested adding sounds delish!