Thigh Issues

okay first off I know you cant target weight loss... so i used to work out all the time, I lost 20lbs and I lost inches everywhere but my thighs didn't change at all, maybe and I mean MAYBE 1/4 an inch was lost around my thighs.

well now I've gained all that back plus a lot more (most of it went into my thighs AHHH!!) so if i couldn't lose any there before how am i supposed to now? is it even possible? I've tried several different exercises and I don't know what to do. any tips?

I don't mind if they stay the same and are tone but they don't get toned either.

Replies

• LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    When you lost last time, what weight were you and what height were you? It's possible that your thigh fat will be the "last to go."

If you were at a slender weight and your thighs were still big...how big? This could actually just be genetics for you.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,059 Member
    edited January 2015
    Strength training and re-losing overall body fat is key.
    I'm in the same boat and beginning strength training soon now that I'm just about done cutting.
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    What kind of workouts were you doing when you lost the 20 pounds?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    You can't spot reduce. I guess you're a pear and your thighs will just be the last place you lose from... So keep eating at a deficit and eventually it will go away.