Looking for friends to keep motivated!

Options
2»

Replies

• kagevf
    kagevf Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    easier said than done, i know what yall feeling. start strong then lose it halfway down the road.
    to prevent cheating, allow yourself some room for desserts in any one meal.
    cut your carb intake to 50%, increase protein, fiber and water.
    lets start the new year right !!!
  • Xavier360Fit
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • katekc22
    katekc22 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! U get motivated for 3 months then am over it and am back to the chips, chocolate and pizza ! It sucks!! Lol I gotta keep myself motivated for the long run!
  • Zipswrangler
    Zipswrangler Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Seriously in the same exact situation! We can do this!:)
  • waxflower
    Options
    I'm 20, but I've definitely been on the losing end of that on-again off-again streak forever.
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I am always games for new pals...
  • decodownunder
    decodownunder Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good luck! You will kick *kitten*!
  • DedicationPays
    DedicationPays Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've struggle since 13 as well except I'm 25 now with the same junk food addiction daily trying to make better decisions....we cn gt this gn together and this will be the last yr I go thru this emotional roller coaster....by not giving up on me or my happiness....feel free to add me
  • makarickm
    Options
    I also would like some friends to keep motivated and have people to talk to about my weight loss progress and goals, can some one tell me how to add people though I'm not sure how lol
  • phoebeelaine278
    Options
    I need pals too... feel free to add me..
  • Leilani117
    Leilani117 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would love to have support and keep motivated as well. I'll be turning 25 this year and I have a goal and a deadline to meet for my weight loss. :)