suffering with ibs... anyone else

Options
Hello, the reason I've decided to eat well and get healthy is because I've been suffering with Ibs - chronic constipation, working mother of one. Is there anyone else dealing with this type of issues I'm in a lot of pain and can barely eat. If so friend of comment, thank you.

Replies

• RobinsEgg
    RobinsEgg Posts: 3,702 Member
    Options
    Hi Stephanie - I'm not familiar with IBS much. I do have a good friend with it, so I do sympathize with you. I used the SEARCH function and did find a Discussion thread about IBS - it looks as if it has slowly stopped being used, but I'm going to give you the link. I'd suggest you copy the link, paste it into your web browser, and then read all that it says, and then click on the pictures of the people whom you think you'd be interested in being friends with, go to their home page, and INSTEAD of choosing "be my friend" CHOOSE "Send a MEssage" so you can explain a little bit about who you are and where you saw their information and ask about a continuing discussion and then if they respond send a friend request. Works better that way :D Best of luck!